Samay Hotel Boutique is situated in Colonia Dora, Avellaneda Department, Santiago del Estero, 170 km from the capital city of Santiago
“Samay” in quichua [the language of the Inca civilization, presently spoken by about 7 million people in Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile, and Argentina.] means “to rest” and it is our wish to offer this experience not only to those staying for the night but also to all who wish to visit our region and our river.
Samay Hotel Boutique has 22 rooms, 8 double rooms, 2 triple rooms, 8 suites and 4 apartments.
• We apply environmental criteria in every single planning process and decision making process regarding environmental matters.
• We carry out specific Social Corporate Responsibility actions.
• We make our personnel aware of the proper use of water and energy.
Desde el Funcionamiento del hotel
• We separate waste for recycling and reuse.
• Energy saving: use of low consumption lamps and Led lighting everywhere.
• We’ve built a reservoir to collect and stock rain water for the Hotel use.
• We use biodegradable products to do the laundry and we reuse water for irrigation.